About Collins Foods Limited
Collins Foods Limited (CFL) is an ASX300 listed company with operations dating back to 1969 when CFL opened the first KFC restaurant in Queensland. Fast forward 50 years and CFL is now the largest franchisee of KFC Restaurants in Australia operating almost 250 KFC restaurants across Australia and Europe, as well as Sizzler restaurants in Australia and Asia, and Taco Bell in Brisbane, Queensland.
Based in Hamilton, Brisbane, the CFL Support Centre is the main hub for above-store staff who support a workforce of over 12,000 employees across Australia.
About the Role
Due to the ongoing and consistent growth across Australia, the CFL Learning & Development team are recruiting a Traineeship Coordinator to join the team in a newly created permanent position. Reporting directly to the Learning & Organisational Development Specialist, the Traineeship Coordinator will play a fundamental role in the implementation of the long-term traineeship strategy by ensuring the smooth running of all traineeship related activities across our brands.
Working closely with the L&D team, your duties will include:
- End to end administration of traineeships across all brands
- Coordination of all traineeship related activities including training events, venues, catering, etc.
- Tracking and monitoring of all incoming and outgoing financials related to traineeships
- Developing and implementing various reports to track traineeship numbers (e.g. forecasted vs actual)
- Updating and maintaining all traineeship and training databases
- Developing key stakeholder relationships to ensure ongoing effective and efficient outcomes
- Assisting with all other training and L&D related tasks and logistics as required
Combined with a natural passion for training and development, you will ideally possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications (or working towards completion) in Business, Psychology or related discipline
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or working towards completion)
- Previous experience in a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) or Retail environment advantageous, though not required
- Knowledge of and experience in end to end management of the traineeship process
- Demonstrated experience dealing with trainees, RTO’s and government departments
- Understanding of all legislation applicable to traineeships
- Intermediate MS Office skills, predominantly Excel
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
Why work for CFL
As an ASX300 listed organisation, there are many advantages to working for an international brand such as CFL. In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus structure
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Access to a formal mentor program
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role in further detail, please contact Melinda Grob (Recruitment Specialist) at firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly request no agency CV’s for this role.